January 21, 2011

Pressure

My only chance to become Queen and my husband, Macbeth to become King is by murder. My foolish husband was having second thoughts about going through with the plan, the plan to stab Duncan with a dagger while he was sleeping and to blame the guards for it. My plan was perfect, not one flaw at all, but why was my husband having second thoughts. Does he not trust me? I tell him to look like the flower but be the serpent underneath; so innocent in the outside but ambitious in the inside. I questioned his manly hood. I knew it would irritate him. So I asked if he was strong and brave enough to kill Duncan? He fought in the war and killed many. Why couldn’t he kill Duncan, for me? All in all, I told Macbeth that he must kill Duncan for our dreams to come true. I told him what to do and how to do it. As usual, Macbeth does what I say, and therefore Macbeth killed Duncan, and today here I stand as the Queen of Scotland.
-January 12, 1634 (Swidda Rassy)